The last week and a half has been agonizing to say the least. I settled on a release date for my novel some time ago and have been striving to meet it (still have some time left). The formatting issues have driven me crazy literally. Probably anyone who has had to deal with headers, footers, and numbering in Word can attest to this. However, perseverance won the day. This morning my daughter was talking on the phone to her grandfather, and I decided to give it another try. With a calmness I didn’t possess the night before, I was able to find the solution to my problem.
I’m just super excited to share the cover of my upcoming novel with you. Release date will be revealed soon. The book trailer will be released next week. Please share the word and let me know what you think!