Wanting to learn from the lessons of other authors and sidestep important obstacles? I dish on my 3 greatest regrets of of being a first-time self-pub author.
- ” It’s important to walk the path with others for community and support. It’s crucial to listen to the directions of those who have walked the path before.“
- Be sure to buzz about your book as soon as you begin writing the book. Start an email list and share your experiences with all those ready to support you on your journey.
- Find and belong to a writer’s group with both writers who starting out like you are for camaraderie and with writers who have already paved the way before you.
- Seek out other authors within your genre (and some outside your genre) and become their enthusiastic supporter. Promote their work. As a natural consequence of your budding friendship, they’ll promote you.
- Watch the video to get the full training.
- Already started writing a book? Let’s celebrate you! Take a photo of your title and use #PentoPaper so I can find you on social media.