Ever wondered how much it costs to self-publish your book? Guess what…it’s all up to you how low or high the cost is going to be. I share the path I chose and additional information to help you form your own budget for self-publishing your book.
- “Don’t let your budget inhibit your work. Find a colleague whom you can serve and trade your service for theirs.”
- You decide how much you want to spend to self-publish your book. It can be as low or as high as you decide your budget to be.
- Always enlist another pair of eyes on your work whether that’s an editor or a slew of beta readers.
- Be sure to use IngramSpark’s expanded distribution. It is more comprehensive than Amazon’s.
- Watch the video to get the full training.
- Putting together a budget for your book? Take a pic of the words either “Low” or “High” and use #PentoPaper so we can give a shoutout to the hard work you’re putting into your book:)