Wondering how to juggle all the responsibilities of life while making time to write? Learn the physical disciplines and mental mindset that will enable you to achieve your writing goals every day. I apologize for the change in audio halfway through the video.
- “Work hard at the gift you’ve been given.”
- Be consistent in blocking out time to write. If it means so much to you, there will be no excuse (other than an emergency) that you can come up with that is good enough to justify shirking your passion.
- Set proper boundaries with people and things to make sure you get the most out of your writing time.
- Give yourself grace when you don’t meet your writing goals, yet still strive for excellence.
- Don’t feel guilty that other things didn’t get done when you get to your writing time.
- Watch the video to get the full training!